HINNAO Technology – Smart Sphere – High Stability Liposomes
Introducing Revolutionary Homecare Solution Comparable to IV Therapy
Liquid Drop Supplements
Instant Absorption Via The Mucous Membrane
Join the Free Webinar with HINNAO Technology here on the 30th August at 6:30pm to
Learn how this Technology is taking the UK by storm offering practitioners and IV clinics a homecare solution for their customers in between treatments. HINNAO have developed their technology over the last 10 years with two goals in mind; to produce the most bioavailable and stable products available in fragile molecules such as NAD+ & Glutathione. They have backed this up with 3rd party studies investing over £500k on the studies alone.
The product range includes Glutathione, NAD+, Resveratrol, Methyl B12, Turmeric Curcumin, Vitamin D +K2 & Vitamin D
15 minute rapid Vitamin D laboratory accurate testing
HINNAO are also launching a Laboratory Grade Rapid Vitamin D Test kit for practitioners to test the levels of their customers in just 15 minutes giving laboratory accurate results and precise protocols using HINNAO Vitamin D3 High-Stability Liposomes.
Practitioners will be able to enrol on the Advanced Vitamin D Testing 1-Day Training Course
- Understanding Vitamin D: Basics and Clinical Significance
- Find out your Vitamin D levels and optimal level.
- Receive a 1 month supply of clinically proven HINNAO Vit D
- Different Types of Vitamin D Tests: Overview and Selection
- Sample Collection and Handling Techniques
- Interpreting Vitamin D Test Results: Practical Case Studies
- Q&A Session: Get your specific queries addressed by an expert
- Hands-On Exercises: Learn by doing with guided practical sessions
- Full training HINNAO Technology advanced supplements
- Learn why Vit D is crucial for healthspan and longevity
- Health Implications of Vitamin D Deficiency
Vitamin D deficiency can lead to weak bones, increasing the risk of fractures and osteoporosis. It can weaken the immune system, making individuals more susceptible to infections and illnesses.
Low Vitamin D levels have been associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular diseases. Hormone dysfunction, early menopause, poor COVID Outcomes.
Mental health issues, such as depression and anxiety, have been linked to Vitamin D deficiency.
We look forward to seeing you on the webinar – register here