Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘The Nutrition Coach’, ‘The Nutrition Coach Network’ ‘The Nutrition Coach Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Unit 3 Vinnetrow Business Park
Our company registration number is 04477230.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by The Nutrition Coach Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Nutrition Coach Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Nutrition Coach Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of The Nutrition Coach Ltd.
© The Nutrition Coach Ltd 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts that you have been given access to as part of your membership subscription for your personal and non-commercial use only
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Membership Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all members of The Nutrition Coach Network. By becoming a member of The Nutrition Coach Network you are agreeing to the following:
General Terms of Membership
- Membership of The Nutrition Coach Network is subject to receipt by The Nutrition Coach Ltd of the correct membership fee.
- Membership is granted on a 30 day renewable basis.
- Membership is renewed every 30 days from the point of initial registration.
- In the event that a payment is rejected by any bank or Credit Card Company then the membership will be suspended until valid payment of the membership fee (and, at the discretion of The Nutrition Coach Ltd, payment of any additional costs incurred by us because of the rejection of the payment) is received by us. In the event that valid payment is not received within 60 days of the due date then membership will be terminated.
- For the purposes of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 membership is a service and may not be cancelled after the service has commenced. The service commences at the point when the member has been provided with a valid password to the members’ pages of The Nutrition Coach Network web site.
- Any contractual relationship created between The Nutrition Coach Ltd and any member is made under the Laws of England and Wales. Any dispute between The Nutrition Coach Ltd and any member will be governed by the Laws of England and Wales. Any legal action arising from the relationship between The Nutrition Coach Ltd and any member will be pursued in the English Courts unless both the member concerned and The Nutrition Coach Ltd agree otherwise.
Cancellation of Membership
- Membership cannot be cancelled during a period which has already been paid for. Membership will automatically terminate at the end of the period you have paid for if you do not renew.
- You can notify us of your intention to cancel your membership at the end of the 30 day membership period at any time.
- You can request that we do not process any further payments for membership by writing to us at:
The Nutrition Coach Network
137 Harley Street
or by using the form on this webpage:
Cancellation requests must be made in writing, and if the Contact Us form is used then the email address submitted in the form must match the email address associated with your membership. We will action all such requests within 14 days of receipt.
- We reserve the right to cancel your membership without notice.
Upgrading Your Membership
- You can upgrade your membership at any time during the 30 day membership period.
- If you pay to upgrade to a higher priced level of membership you will be given access to the relevant members’ pages of The Nutrition Coach Network on completion of payment.
- Your existing membership will be cancelled and you will receive a pro-rata refund based on the number of days that were left of the lower priced membership. This refund will be paid within 14 days of the date that payment of the upgrade was completed.
- The 30 day membership of the higher membership level will commence from the date that payment of the upgrade was completed.
Downgrading Your Membership
- You can downgrade your membership at any time during the 30 day membership period.
- If you pay to downgrade to a lower priced membership level, access to the relevant members’ pages of The Nutrition Coach Network for the higher priced level will be removed at the end of the 30 day membership of the higher level.
- Your existing membership of the higher priced membership level will then be cancelled. You will receive a pro-rata refund for the number of days you paid for the lower priced membership whilst the higher priced membership level was still in place.
- The 30 day membership of the lower membership level will commence from the date that payment of the downgrade was completed.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- We offer a 60 day money back guarantee for new paying members only as follows:
- In relation to this guarantee, a new paying member is defined as a person who has never been a paying member of The Nutrition Coach Network since 1st July 2012.
- In the event that you genuinely believe that you didn’t receive value for money, you can request a refund of any payments you have made for membership of The Nutrition Coach Network by writing to us at:
The Nutrition Coach Network
137 Harley Street
or by using the form on this webpage:
Refund requests must be made in writing, and if the Contact Us form is used then the email address submitted in the form must match the email address associated with your membership.
Refund requests must be received by us within 60 days of the date of the original purchase.
We will action all such requests within 14 days of receipt.
Share and Save Prize Draw
- This free prize draw is open to all The Nutrition Coach Network (NCN) registered members other than those who work directly with Kate Cook
- No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
- There is a monthly prize of ‘Free Premium Membership’ for the life of NCN. In addition there may be occasional runners up prizes to be publicised on an adhoc basis.
- NCN reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- An entry is made by writing a published posting on the NCN forum. There is no limit to the amount of postings and hence entries one member can make in a monthly period, i.e. if you make 10 postings you will be entered into the prize draw 10 times.
- NCN reserve the right to not enter any postings which they deem as not a suitable contribution to the forum.
- The winners will be drawn at random by an independent person on the 2nd of each month for the prize for the previous month. The winners will be notified by email by the 5th of the month.
- The prize winner will be announced on the Forum board: ’Prize winners’ or may be obtained by emailing Kate Cook at email@example.com
- By entering this Prize Draw you agree that your image and name may be used by NCN in unpaid promotional related publicity (including Ezine interviews).
- Submitting a post to the forum and hence to this Prize Draw is deemed to be acceptance by members of these Terms and Conditions.
- If a members wishes to post on the forum but not to enter the prize draw they should email Cheryl@thenutritioncoachnetwork.com
- NCN reserves the right to foreclose this Prize Draw with 1 week’s notice.
- No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
- NCN reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.